This private preschool is open for business and taking steps to help protect your health by following all applicable laws and regulations concerning COVID-19 safety.
Schools have implemented enhanced procedures to limit the spread of COVID-19 and are frequently communicating with families and staff to convey the enhanced measures in place within their school.
Depending on the circumstances and guidance by local and state officials, enhanced procedures above normal health and safety protocols may include:
1. Enter the building to current team members and enrolled families only
2. Further reducing student-to-teacher ratios and eliminating combining children from different classrooms
3. Temperature checks for children and staff
4. Touchless check-in
5. External drop-off and pick-up of children
6. Increased frequency of hand washing
7. Increased sanitation of frequently touched surfaces and toys
8. Limiting use of playground equipment to one classroom at a time and disinfecting playground equipment before and after each use